A super confident individual with an entrepreneurial spirit to drive sales for our business.
Under the supervision of the Business Development Executive, the Beauty Advisor meets sales goals while offering personalised customer service and maintaining long-lasting relationship with customers.
• Help customers find the products that meet their needs and sell customers as many products as possible.
• Suggest products to clients
• Educate clients on products by explaining how the products work, demonstrating how to use the products
• Build customer relations through follow -up calls and mailings
• Manage stock shelves and inventory (ensure proper presentation of products on shelves)
• Inform customers on prices and special offers
• Cross – sell beauty products, when appropriate (e.g serums, cream, oral care products)
• Minimum diploma level • Additional education in Cosmetology or relevant field is a plus • Previous experience as a Beauty Advisor or similar role • Customer service experience in retail stores in a plus • Extensive knowledge of makeup, oral care and skin care products • Ability to demonstrate and promote beauty products on the spot (e.g how to apply face cream) • Understanding of which products suit different skin types • Excellent communication skills • Ability to remain calm and pleasant during peak hours
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Application Closing Date